Intense quiet moments

disclaimer: nothing you read here should be taken seriously...

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm not a wife, nor a mother...just a simple child of God trying to do His will the best way I can.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

in my solitude

i alone stand in this skin
looking through wary eyes
letting very little in
cautious of my own demise

i alone sit in these thoughts
passing judgments like breaths
counting half the world for naught
dying daily little deaths

i alone dwell in this state
of turbulent distress
learning what it means to wait
on God, accepting nothing less

i alone must live within
this skin, these thoughts, this state
and be the me i am again
'til time wipes clean my slate.

© soledad evans (2006)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

awesome!

Tuesday, 14 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home