Intense quiet moments

disclaimer: nothing you read here should be taken seriously...

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm not a wife, nor a mother...just a simple child of God trying to do His will the best way I can.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Moving Forward?

hello to the blogosphere out there!

i have to confess that i am not certain what drew me to my blog this evening...but i'm almost mad that i came back to it. i haven't blogged or read any of my previous posts in a while, but...wow! i had to email my best friends and tell them that "2006 me" slapped "2011 me" in the face.

i cannot believe that i am dealing with the same issues...and worse!

what happened to moving forward? what happened to growing in grace? it feels like none of that happened. "certain someone" is still very much a part of my life and i am having some of the same struggles....

interestingly enough, the Lord has been laying blogging on my heart, as something i should return to doing actively.

i'll be praying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home