Intense quiet moments

disclaimer: nothing you read here should be taken seriously...

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm not a wife, nor a mother...just a simple child of God trying to do His will the best way I can.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

When I'm Too Old

When I'm too old to remember
I promise never to forget
Your tender words
Your loving heart
Your smile when first we met.

When I'm too old to remember
I know I shall recall
Your gentle soul
Your counsel wise
Your kindness above all.

When I'm too old to remember
On this I will reflect
Your fervent care
Your thoughtful ways
More than I should expect.

When I'm too old to remember
And too blind to truly see
Too deaf to hear
Too numb to feel
The world that surrounds me

Still I know I will forever
Cherish the moments spent with you
Each sight, each sound
And warm embrace
Of perfect love so true.

~soledad evans (2010)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home