Intense quiet moments

disclaimer: nothing you read here should be taken seriously...

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm not a wife, nor a mother...just a simple child of God trying to do His will the best way I can.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

epiphany?

so i was sitting across from a client today and listening to him ramble on about the events in the world that led up to his unfortunate incarceration and i realized that i absolutely love my job! i love it!! i like feeling like i'm helping people. i like feeling like what i am doing is making a difference in their lives. it makes me feel like i am leaving my mark on this earth in some significant (if not far-reaching) way.

problem is: i DON'T like my pay. and i DON'T like my caseload. there is entirely too much to be done to properly help the people that really need my help. and the pay?! forget about it. i might as well pay them to work (note: it is so bad that i am actually considering giving blood next week in order to get the $10 publix gift card they are offering. how sad is that?!).

anyways, i finally understood why i really went to law school and why i really became an attorney and why God put me in the place where i am. i am meant to touch the lives that i touch and do the things that i do...

...but can i sistah get a little mo' cheddah, pleez?!

2 Comments:

Blogger unveiling said...

You are a mess!!! LOL

Monday, 22 May, 2006  
Blogger predictablelove said...

Girl, yeah! Blood donation as an incentive to get a $10 gift certifcate is RUFF! Whew! I feel your pain. You won't be in this stage of your career always. This is merely a stepping stone, ok? Be not dismayed.

Monday, 22 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home