Intense quiet moments

disclaimer: nothing you read here should be taken seriously...

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm not a wife, nor a mother...just a simple child of God trying to do His will the best way I can.

Friday, April 21, 2006

the year of manifest

some time late december, the "God squad" and i called 2006 the year of manifest. based on that i began to write my vision for this year as per habakkuk 2:2-3. one of the things on my list that i needed God to manifest in my life was the whole size 10 by easter thing. and thanks be to God...

but something a little less aesthetic and more important was my admission to the florida bar. i have prayed over it, agonized over it, cried over it...and (though i'm ashamed to admit) given up on it more times than i care to mention. but God is ever-faithful. so here's my announcement, as of today at 2:45 p.m., i will officially be ESQUIRE!

so now, i, like david, will bless the Lord at ALL times...His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

and as for my list: two down and seven to go...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

amen!

Friday, 21 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home