Intense quiet moments

disclaimer: nothing you read here should be taken seriously...

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm not a wife, nor a mother...just a simple child of God trying to do His will the best way I can.

Monday, July 10, 2006

shocking news

recently, i was confronted with a very stark, harsh reality: i want sex. (to all of the church people that may be reading this while currently suffering heart failure, i sincerely apologize for the bluntness of that declaration. take a deep breath and count backwards from ten to one. if that does not help, call 911 or find someone to do that for you.) i REALLY do. (and by the way, if you randomly clicked onto my blog and are reading this, please do not think that this means that i am willing to give it up to the next man who comes along).

it has been on my mind now for quite some time. i go to sleep thinking about being caressed by the loving arms of a man, my man (certain someone?). and i dream about the wonderful act of making love to him and him to me in a perfect rhythm that can only be achieved when there is complete harmony one with the other. and i awake knowing that it did not happen and thus deepening my desire.

the feeling abates...sometimes. especially when i am preoccupied with court or something substantial. but that only lasts a while.

i am longing for something, someone...and the older i get the more frequent these longings come and the longer they stick around...soon i'll be in heat 24/7...that would please some man some day!

1 Comments:

Blogger predictablelove said...

And you would discuss such a subject post your extensive HIATUS! Ok, let's just get this all out in the open. I too, want sex. LOL! I mean what is this...I want sex anonymous? And the crazy thing is that my pastor JUST started a summer series, entitled...are you ready for this???...."Sex in the Summer." I know...go figure, right? So even IF the opportunity presented itself, I would have a fresh new batch of sermon notes in plain view as ammunition for conviction. Futhermore, I whole-heartedly believe that the weather is only a cruel element of nature to make us want it the more. We're doomed.

Tuesday, 11 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home