Intense quiet moments

disclaimer: nothing you read here should be taken seriously...

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm not a wife, nor a mother...just a simple child of God trying to do His will the best way I can.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Why

i'm not really sure why i am starting this blog. a friend of mine started one and i thought it would be a good idea for me to have some place to put my feelings and opinions...a place where others could potentially see it, but not necessarily, if that makes sense...

i know what i want to talk about here, but it's so private and could potentially affect so many lives, that i can't get into specifics. oh well...this is just my first blog entry. i'll see where this goes from here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

i'm the friend, and i think blogging is a very refreshing way to clense the soul so to speak w/o paying $100 for 45 minutes to a professional

Tuesday, 21 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home